YOU SHOULD USE
INTESTO–GUARD™ IF YOU ARE A:
Intesto-Guard for EQUINE
Improves performance in equine athletes
Intesto–Guard™ is certified to be free from performance enhancing drugs and/or other prescription, over-the-counter, or illicit substances that can lead to health concerns or positive drug tests for competition or companion animals.
In addition to assisting with stomach ailments, Intesto–Guard™ provides a host of other benefits to your horse including helping to support immune health, respiratory health and improved coat sheen among others.
Intesto–Guard™ is very palatable and horses readily accept the taste
Intesto-Guard for Pets
Helps support recovery from a wide range of stomach ailments
Intesto–Guard™ is perfectly safe for your pets. All our ingredients are natural and are extensively used in livestock production in the US and around the world. Intesto–Guard’s™ pet probiotics help to restore gut flora and our pet prebiotics and antibodies function as pathogen binders to combat harmful invading pathogens.
Intesto–Guard™ can also be used as a daily probiotic.
Available in both paste and powder which can be conveniently sprinkled on food.
Pets love the taste.
USE INTESTO–GUARD™ PPA TO HELP:
- Support recovery from upset stomach, diarrhea, and loose stools
- Support coating and soothing the GI tract
- Support periodontal health
- Support boosting Immune system
- Promote a Healthy Gut
IS INTESTO–GUARD™ SAFE?
Intesto–Guard™ is perfectly safe.
- All of Intesto–Guard’s ingredients are natural and are extensively used in livestock production in the US and around the world.
- Intesto–Guard™ commits to quality control above and beyond industry standards by participating in the BSCG Certified Drug Free® supplement certification program for equine athletes and animal supplements to ensure finished product lots are free of banned substances. Every finished lot, or one lot monthly, must be certified in order to remain compliant. The testing focuses on more than 1,300 drugs prohibited in animal sport. The BSCG Certified Drug Free® program for animal supplements offers protection to equines, canines or other competition animals subject to anti-doping policies of official animal sport organizations including ARCI (Association of Racing Commissioners International), FEI (International Federation for Equestrian Sports), USEF (United States Equestrian Federation), and others.
- Vets and owners can safely introduce Intesto–Guard™ as an effective pet supplement to help recover from a wide range of challenges.
EVERY PET AND EVERY HORSE NEEDS INTESTO–GUARD™ Pet Supplement
INTESTO–GUARD™ USES ALL NATURAL BIO PRODUCTS SUCH AS:
Intesto–Guard™ cleans the GI tract leading to improved nutrient absorption‚ providing more energy and great health.
A clean and protected GI tract leads to healthier‚ happier and stronger pets and horses.