Returns & Refund Policy
Our policy allows 30 days from date of purchase for items to be returned. If 30 days have elapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Carefully follow the following steps to process your return.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: RMA) or call 563-231-7999 to obtain a Return Authorization Number within 30 days of the invoice generated date.
- Place the products inside a shipping envelope and mail it the following address:
C/O Shipping and Handling4344 Philips Hwy
Jacksonville FL 32207
Return shipping will not be refunded.
- Write the Return Authorization Number clearly and visibly on the outside of your returned package. Returns that do not have a RMA written on the outside of the package will not be opened and will be returned to sender (at sender’s expense).
- Purchases that meet the above return policy guidelines will be refunded back to the original method of payment.
- Purchases received outside of the Return Policy Guidelines will not be mailed back and will not be refunded.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t yet received your refund, please check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA # and send your item to: Intesto-Guard, C/O Shipping and Handling 4344 Philips Hwy Jacksonville FL 32207
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
C/O Shipping and Handling
Jacksonville FL 32207
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.